News & Updates


Philosophical Article

1. Unless you understand your role in society, you can never make any meaningful contribution. According to the Greeks there are three types of people on earth: the idiots,the tribesmen, andthe citizens Studies show only 10% of Africans are citizens. The remaining 90% are either tribesmen or idiots. 2. When the Greeks used the word...
Read More